- Barry Guitar PhD Department of Communication Sciences, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
Stuttering is the most comprehensive core introductory textbook on the topic available today. The work sets itself apart from competitors by exploring a variety of practice settings and grounding all topics in a firm basis of the disorder’s origin and nature rather than just providing clinical presentations. It is the most popular textbook for undergraduate stuttering/fluency disorders courses in Speech Pathology/Audiology programs and first year graduate stuttering/fluency disorders courses in Speech Pathology masters programs. This has been the definitive text for a number of years and through multiple editions. With a new edition that updates the science and addresses all current methodologies, this will continue to be the most successful and useful textbook on the subject.
- New four-color design engages students
- Condensed and expanded explanations of the most up-to-date research
- Case studies give examples for real-world application
- Online videos tie into text to give students audio and visual examples
- Contains a wide overview of the theories for stuttering and the different ways to treat it
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!