Bryan J. O’Young MD
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students, academics, and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Secrets, 4th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, weblinks, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making an inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including new information on geriatric rehabilitation, rehabilitation philosophy, vocational rehabilitation, disability rating and impairments, and legislation and reimbursement.
- New chapters and content include Longitudinal Learning; Regenerative Medicine; Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, PM&R ideology and Disability Awareness & Sensitivity, Organ Transplantation; Spinal Deformity: and more.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a rapid overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice, exams, and teaching sessions.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from global leaders in the field provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only Internal Medicine member can download this ebook. Learn more here!