Led by authors from MD Anderson’s Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Department, the world’s largest and highly respected program at the forefront of rapidly advancing treatments in the field, Manual of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapies is a comprehensive, focused reference covering the latest clinical developments and applications of stem cell transplant and cellular therapies for hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. This cutting-edge title, with a majority contribution from the MD Anderson Cancer Center and leading faculty from other academic institutions, covers breakthrough cell-based therapies for various diseases including lymphoma, multiple myeloma, leukemia, and select solid tumor and autoimmune diseases. This unique, definitive resource is essential for hematologists, fellows in hematology and immunotherapy, mid-level providers, pharmacists, and oncologists who refer patients for cell-based therapies.
- Addresses hematologic conditions including leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
- Offers guidance on hematopoietic cell transplantation for solid tumors.
- Covers basic science principles, clinical aspects, pharmacology, radiation therapy, and disease-specific guidelines, including prevention and management of complications.
- Discusses key topics such as hematopoietic cell collection, bone marrow harvesting, umbilical cord blood transplantation, CAR T-cell therapy, and patient/donor selection and preparation of HCT.
- Features extensive summary boxes, bulleted content, and algorithms throughout for quick and easy reference.
- Offers team-based, clinically-focused coverage from world-renowned leaders in the field.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Note: Only Internal Medicine member can download this ebook. Learn more here!