by Sandy Fritz
Edited by Leon Chaitow and Sandy Fritz, this clearly written and fully illustrated volume offers practical, comprehensive coverage of the subject area accompanied by a range of video clips on a bonus DVD. Covering all aspects of client assessment, treatment planning and current therapeutic modalities – including adjunctive treatments – this new book is suitable for massage therapists worldwide.
• Offers practical, validated, and clinically relevant information to all therapists working in the field
• Edited by two acknowledged experts in the field to complement each other’s approach and understanding of the issues involved
• Abundant use of pull-out boxes, line artwork, photographs and tables facilitates ease of understanding
• Contains an abundance of clinical cases to ensure full understanding of the topics explored
• Contains a bonus DVD presenting film clips of the massage therapy techniques involved
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!